Monday, January 12, 2015

Snow, work, terrorist and rock'n roll.

Hey, hey everybody! In first I just want to make sign for my country. I don't know if you hear about this terrorist attack in wednesday 7 January in Paris against the new's paper "charlie hebdo". 12 peoples died and they also touched of the freedom of expression. Yesterday (sunday 11) almost 4 million peoples went in the street everywhere in France. It was the republican march. "La France est debout". Good job guy's all my support and my heart was with you yesterday but also last week. I'm really glad and affected to see all french peoples together and stand up for a common cause. I'm with you from Romania!
In the same time for me was the re-start of work. It was good with lot of snow and cold. We go like every week in kidergarten, romanicenter,  hungarian school and school in a country side Copalnic. We make activities around the mimes and also around the resolutions for this new year.
This week end we were in Arad a city near the border of Serbia. We meet there lot of friends and made very good partys. And discover the city (little bitte). We don't arrive to come back to Baia Mare sunday evenning we has been(with Salomé) blocked in Cluj by the time and the weather. So we arrive finally this morning after a short night in friend flat. 





No comments:

Post a Comment