Monday, January 5, 2015

Holidaaaays oh holidaaaays !

Hey everybody in first I want to wish you a really good year !
3 weeks without article don't worry I'm here ! 3 weeks ago my flatmates and me were in On Arrival
Training in Predeal a little city in the mountain near Brasov during one week with all the volonteers of Romania arrived in November and December. It was amazing to meet lot of peoples from everywhere. And we were staying in a hotel very good hotel with lot of food (chicken and potatoes almost all the time but it was so good and nice to don't cook during one week). We had training with two trainers during days and party with everybody during the night. Hard in the morning but we had a f good breakfast with evrythings you can imagine. (oh I miss it).
So after this amazing trip we caming back Baia Mare (after 12 hours in the train) and my sister was there. It was so good to saw her here in Romania. She was here for the 2 weeks of holidays. So I spend christmas and new year with her. I was so happy she could meet my friends and saw where I live. During this two weeks we make lots of party and we travel a little in Sighetu near the border of Ukraine with Aysel also it was so cold but we visited the communism museum it was intrusting.
And my sister, Aysel and me were in Cluj for the new year in friend's flat. It was so good but just we don't have water in the flat I let you imagine a new year without toilets shower heater and just water for drink the next day after party. It was hard but funny experience. In the 2nd of January my sister took the plane at 6am in the airport of Cluj. So at 4am we leave the flat and going in the airport. It was a bit hard after new year and without sleep but we put my sister in the plane (emotional moment) hard to let her go. after that with Aysel we had to go back Baia Mare but with hitchike so we slept in the airport during 2 hours for wait the sun and cars. At 8am we were on the road we waiting not to much time. And a car took us in Cluj from Dej so after we wait again for another car. In the second car we were so sleeping. Fun things in the both of car peoples can speak a little in French.
It was so good to arrive at home in warm place and finally sleep in a bed. But suprise the washing machine are boken and also the light in the kitchen (welcome home!). Slowly it was the end of this holidays and time to go back work. So I'm here. Have a good day, good year.
See you and take care !

No comments:

Post a Comment