Monday, January 26, 2015

Long travel in Romania !

Servus ! 
              Last week in Kindergarten we made with childs hand fish and we were also for saw an non formal lesson about music instruments. Teachers manage that like play. Childrens were really entrusting and quiet. In romani-center we made a group picture of the childrens and after we were asking them to draw themselves for make a reconstitution  of the picture. In Hungarian school we made with kids hand poppet they were enjoying to play all together like if there creations started to be alive. On Thursday at 5 I took the bus to Bucharest 12 hours of travel. I arrived there at  4:50am in the train station almost empty. I was waiting there for the day breaks, I drunk coffee and walk around the station. After I was going in the center around piata romania, I was walking for discover the city but it was cold and windy. At 10 I had a meeting in french embassy for made my passport I do it with success. After that come back in the train station for took the train direction Craiova, there I spend time with an Italian friend Francesca. I met her 1 month ago in the On Arrival Training in Predeal. I spent a really great time in this city, lot of fun and discussions. And right now I arrive from the train station of Baia Mare after 20 hours of travel. I was starting to come back yesterday at 5pm and I arrive today at 2 pm.       
                                                                                                                  I took a night train from Bucharest to Dej in this train I met tree Romanian peoples we had lot of fun even the communication was hard because my romanian is not so good for don`t say it`s bad. But no matters it was good. The train was late so I miss the train for Baia Mare in Dej> So I took another train but finally he stop 4 hours in Jibou (don`t ask me where is it I have no idea of where is it, i`ll check) I spent funny time in the office of the boss of the station we were drinking coffee eating cakes. For explain me the situation he call his son who can translate in English for me. Thanks to all Jibou`s train station staff for your support !! 
And Tada I`m in Baia Mare in the office to write my blog. I hope my adventures give you smile! And the joke is I should to come back in Bucharest soon for take my passport this time. So don`t forget to come back in my blog because I pretty sure you will have fun, for sure something will happen again ! Take care and see you ! Pupicii



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment