Monday, March 23, 2015

st patrick, passeport and fun !


Servus everybody !

 On Monday it was my workshop we played the " Time's up"game and also we made an activity around confidence.
Thuesday it was Orla's workshop around St Patrick it was really good.
Last week we went on Wednesday in Kindergarten and there we assisted to a lesson around the number, for the childrens. We just sing a song with them between two activities. It was also Sopo's workshop around cultures, it was also good and intrusting.
On Thursday we wentin Hungarian school there we also made an activity around St Patrick we asked them to color some shamrock who is the symbol of St Patrick. They were really dynamic so the activity takes all the hour.
My project partners went in the afternoon in a new school in Cavnic an other country side in the mountains. Unfortunately I was not able to go because I had to take bus in Baia Mare to Bucharest. Fianlly my passeport is ready !!! So I went and came back the "same" day. I went Thuesday 5:00pm and I arrived back in Baia Mare Friday at 11:00pm. It was lot of hours of bus (24), the bus was full all the time, so not too much place. But I did it, now i'm really happy. And what I like most is they put like adress my romanian adress so during 10 years i will have my romanian adress on my passeport.
Saturday we celebrate the victory of Georgian in front of Romanian in rugby. But we also celebrate the defeat of Romanian. We had a really good dinner and also a really good night out.
Sunday like a sunday we did nothing but it was good to rest a little bit.
Today we are writting blog but we also wait for interview. You will know more about it next week !
Have a good time this week and see you on next monday.
Pupicii !

No comments:

Post a Comment